advertising..

Tumblr Blogger SCM Music Player

Monday 14 March 2011

a letter from mom and dad... by:han yul lee

my child,
when i get old, i hope you understand
& have patience with me.. in case i break a plate oe spill soup on the table,
because i'm loosing my eyesight. older people are sensitive,
always having self pity when u yell.. when my hearing get worse and i can't hearing what u were saying,
i hope u dont call me "deaf".. people repeat what you said or write it down..
im sorry my child,
im getting older when my knees get weaker, i hope u have the patience to help me get up..
like how i used to help u while u were little, learning how to talk.. 
please bear with me, when i keep repeating my self like a broken record, i hope u just keep listening to me
please dont make fun of me or get sick of listening to me
do u remember when u were little n u wanted a ballon? u repeated urself over until u got what u wantted..
please also pardon my smell, i smell like an old person. please dont force me to shower. my body is weak,
old person get sick easily when they're cold. i hope dont gross u out.
do u remember when u were little?
i used to chase u around bcoz u didnt want to shower..
i hope u can be patience with me when im always cranky its all part of getting old. 
u will understand when u were older.. n if u have spare time, i hope we can talk, even for a few minutes
i always all by my self all the time. n have no one to talk to. i know u were busy with work..
even u not interested in my stories, please have time for me..
do u remeber when u were little? i used to listen to ur stories about ur teddy bear.
when the time comes n i get ill bedridden, i hope u have the patience to take care of me..
im sorry,
if i accidently wet the bed or make mess, i hope u have patience to take care me during the last few moments of my life. im not going to last longer,anyway, 
when the time if my death comes, i hope u hold my hand n give me strength to face death, n pray for me..
dont worry, when i finally meet our creater (Allah), i will in his car bless u
bcoz u loved ur mom n dad
tq so much for ur care.. 
we love u.

with much love,
mom and dad







No comments:

Post a Comment

anda pasti tertarik dengan yang ini

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...